- This event has passed.
76th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
March 17, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm$4 – $12
1333 NE MLK, JR. Blvd. in Portland
Please use NE Clackamas Street Entrance
Wheelchair accessible. Sorry. No ATM on site.
Schedule of Activities and Performers:
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Opening Ceremonies at 5 p.m.
- Children’s activity starts at 5 p.m. with Penny’s Puppet Show
- National Anthems by Don Anderson and the Concords
- Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue Pipes and Drums
- An Dáire Academy of Irish Dance
- Peter Yeates and the New Shilling Band
- Molly Malone Irish Dancers for the GRAND FINALE
- Raffle winners announced
FOOD AND BEVERAGES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
For more information contact the AICS at 503-286-4812 or 503-254-1377
Or visit us at http://www.OregonIrishSociety.org
The All-Ireland Cultural Society is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This is the only fundraiser of the year which supports the Society’s mission of promoting Irish culture, music, education and social activities.